If us at Cabin John Park VFD could predict mother nature, our jobs would be that much easier. Due to our inability to foresee the future, we will have to postpone our Open House scheduled for tomorrow October 12th, 2013 due to rain. The second we know when the Open House will take place, we will be sure to let you know. We figure that all of the outdoor activities we have planned will be more enjoyable on a dry day than a wet one. For updated information, you can visit back here or also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Please be sure to share this with friends and community members as well!